Uniquely Versatile OR Unprecedented Efficiency
With the Shotover Shotover K1 we can run 2 cameras side by side. It’s a feature that offers a multitude of possibilities.
- Important shots where only one or a limited number of takes are possible
A K1 Dual setup will allow two cameras to record the event simultaneously – one with a wide lens, one with a long lens.
- Different camera heads running simultaneously
Perhaps the brief is to shoot a shot with a standard cine camera, but also a high speed camera. No problems, two independent systems with matching lenses can be setup side by side
- Broadcast setup delivering wide and tight images simultaneously
A camera fitted with a long lens and another with wide lens can be rigged and both wide and tight shots can be delivered together giving the director more options to choose from without additional helicopter costs.
- No time lost changing lenses when schedules are tight
Sometimes schedules or light will make it difficult to change lenses quickly enough to cover all the angles needed. In this case we can rig the two lenses together and switch between them instantly. No time lost changing lenses….
- Cine camera and stills camera side by side
If a commercial job requires high end stills shots in addition to motion picture shots, or VFX photogrammetry work, a stills camera can be rigged in conjunction with a cine camera.